The Compensation viewer role is given to employees who have a role in determining and analyzing budgets. Employees with this role can access all compensation data, including cash and equity compensation.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Viewing ChartHop to understand the organization.
- Completing employee tasks assigned to them (1:1s, surveys) and participating in compensation reviews or scenarios when invited.
- Reviewing compensation to make budget decisions.
Common organization titles for users who need the Compensation viewer access role:
- FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) manager
- Finance analyst
The table below lists how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, the role does not grant access to that page.
- Can view their own compensation data and personal data.
- Can view compensation data for those in their reporting line.
- Can view all compensation data, both cash, and equity.