The Employee role is given to most employees, including managers. Employees with this role can access the main pages of ChartHop, including planning scenarios and dashboards.
No sensitive data access is also granted with this role, except for being able to edit their own personal data and view the compensation of their direct reports.
Data sharing rules apply to all users regardless of role. Owners of artifacts like scenarios, dashboards, compensation reviews, and forms can restrict access to the respective artifact by person or filter.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Viewing ChartHop to understand the organization.
- Completing employee tasks assigned to them (1:1s, surveys) and participating in compensation reviews or scenarios when invited.
Common organization titles for users who need the Employee access role:
- All individual contributors and managers.
The table below lists how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, users with this role cannot access that page.
- Can view their own compensation data and personal data.
- Can view compensation data for those in their reporting line.