Employee (no comp data)
The Employee role (no comp data) can be used if you want to restrict access to the compensation data of those within an employee’s reporting line. Employees with this role can access the main pages of ChartHop including planning scenarios and reports. A person with this role cannot see the compensation data for their direct reports.
This role also has standard access, which includes the following:
- Access to all non-administrative functions of ChartHop, including scenarios and reports.
- Can edit or hide their own personal data.
Data sharing rules apply to all users regardless of role. Owners of artifacts like scenarios, reports, compensation reviews, and forms can restrict access to the respective artifact by person or filter.
You can apply a filter to this role to have it apply to a subset of users; for example, all managers within a department or only HR leaders in a specific location.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Viewing ChartHop to understand the organization.
- Completing employee tasks assigned to them (1:1s, surveys) and participating in compensation reviews or scenarios when invited.
Common organization titles for users who need the Employee (no comp data) access role:
- All individual contributors and managers.
The table(s) below list how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, users with this role cannot access that page.
- Can view their own compensation data and personal data.
ChartHop employee pages
Sensitive data access