Equity compensation viewer
The Equity compensation viewer role is given to employees who have a role in determining and analyzing equity budget information. Employees with this role can access all equity compensation data. They cannot access cash compensation data.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Viewing ChartHop to understand the organization.
- Completing employee tasks assigned to them (1:1s, surveys), and participating in compensation reviews or scenarios when invited.
- Reviewing equity compensation to make budget decisions.
Common organization titles for users who need the Equity compensation viewer access role:
- FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) manager
- Stock administrator
The table below lists how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, the role does not grant access to that page.
- Can view their own compensation data and personal data.
- Can view compensation data for those in their reporting line (including cash and equity).
- Can view all equity compensation data for the organization.