Create a scenario
To create a scenario:
- Select Scenarios from the left sidebar.
- Select New Scenario.
- In the New Scenario dialog, enter information about your scenario:
- Scenario name - The name of the scenario (for example, Q4 Hiring Plan).
- Start date - The date when the changes proposed in the scenario are intended to go into effect. This can be either the current date or an exact date.
- Scenario type - The type of scenario to be created. Choose from the following scenario types:
- General Planning - Use this type to propose general structural changes to an organization (for example, hiring and reorganization).
- Compensation Planning - Use this type to propose compensation changes (for example, during annual compensation reviews).
- Promotion Planning - Use this type to propose title and promotion changes in an organization.
- Description - A description of the scenario.
You cannot create new groups or departments within a scenario.