The Recruiting editor role allows recruiters to open and fill new jobs, including merging a hiring plan scenario to the primary ChartHop organization.
Those with the Recruiting editor can access their own sensitive data and the compensation data of those that report to them. They can view sensitive data associated with the open jobs they create and manage. Those with this role cannot perform any ChartHop administrative functions other than /monitoring the Sync History page.
All roles have standard access, which includes the following:
- Access to all non-administrative functions of ChartHop, including scenarios and reports.
- Ability to view their own compensation data and the compensation data of those who report to them.
- Can edit or hide their own personal data.
Data sharing rules apply to all users regardless of role. Owners of artifacts like scenarios, reports, compensation reviews, and forms can restrict access to the respective artifact by person or filter.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Creating new jobs.
- Viewing open jobs and the sensitive data associated with them.
- Monitoring data flow between ChartHop and an integrated applicant tracking system (if implemented).
Common organization titles for users who need the Recruiting editor access role:
- Head of Talent Acquisition
The tables below list how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, the role does not grant access to that page.
Only users with sensitive data access can view future-dated org changes, such as unannounced promotions and so on.
- Can view their own compensation data and personal data.
- Can view compensation data for those in their reporting line.
- Can view and edit sensitive data related to open jobs.