Sensitive data viewer
Those with the Sensitive data viewer role can view all sensitive data, including all types of compensation and all personal information for all employees. Someone with the Sensitive data role can also view the Sync history page, which tracks employee and job data flow between other systems and ChartHop.
All roles have standard access, which includes the following:
- Access to all non-administrative functions of ChartHop, including scenarios and reports.
- Ability to view their own compensation data and the compensation data of those who report to them.
- Can edit or hide their own personal data.
Data sharing rules apply to all users regardless of role. Owners of artifacts like scenarios, reports, compensation reviews, and forms can restrict access to the respective artifact by person or filter.
You can apply a filter to this role to have it apply to a subset of users; for example, all managers within a department or only HR leaders in a specific location.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Activities related to employee addresses and personal information.
- Activities related to compensation.
Common organization titles for users who need the Sensitive data access role:
- HR Business Partner
- Head of DEI
- People Operations Analyst
The tables below list how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, the role does not grant access to that page.