Submitting your proposal
Once you’re done reviewing and editing compensation for all the employees assigned to you in the review structure, you must submit your changes to move them forward in the compensation review process.
Once you submit your proposed changes, you cannot make any more edits and the reviewer workbook table displays in view-only mode.
You are able to enter additional comments and view whatever changes and comments your manager (or next level reviewer) makes during their review of your proposal.
To submit your proposed changes to compensation:
- Review all changes and edits you’ve made to compensation.
- Select Submit or Submit all in the compensation review header.
- For reviewers with only one level of review, the Submit button is always available for selection.
- For reviewers or approvers reviewing multiple levels of employees, the Submit all button is available only when all employee levels have been marked as reviewed.
- In the Submit changes dialog that displays, you can view the next steps of the approval process, including the names of reviewers and approvers who will review your proposed changes.
- Select Submit.
In the case that your proposed changes have been rejected by an approver, you can enter the compensation review again and view the comments from your approvers for more information.
You have the ability to respond to employee-specific comments or overall comments in the Comments field.
Your comments are kept confidential and only the reviewers and approvers in your review structure have access to viewing and responding.
Once you’re ready to adjust your proposed changes, you can update your compensation edits as needed and resubmit your proposals by selecting Submit.