ChartHop for Administrators
Adding forms to a review
Select a form for the review
Before you can create a review, create the form that you want to send out as part of that review. Learn more about how to create forms.
To select a form to use in the review:
- From the left sidebar, select Performance.
- Select your review by selecting the name of the review in the list.
- From the Forms tab, select Add form.
- Select the form to be used in the review from the dropdown list.
- Any form can be selected, but the setting of the form will determine who the form can be sent to
- Choose an option for Does the form have a Due Date?
- No deadline
- Soft deadline → The form will display a due date.
- Hard deadline → The form will display a due date and the tasks will automatically expire at the due time, will be removed from the home page and can no longer be completed.
- Select a Date & Time that the form is due at. This time is aligned to your account’s time zone.
- Choose an option for Can the form be skipped?
- No → Form is required and all review participants must complete it (Recommended for most Reviews uses)
- Yes → The form is optional and the person has the choice to either complete the form or skip it.
- Select Next to continue.
Example of tasks with due dates