Adding Lever Requisitions
When you configure ChartHop to be the source of truth (outbound data flow), you can choose to import any previously existing Lever requisitions into ChartHop.
This is a two-step process. First, you'll use ChartHop's Lever Requisitions application to export your existing jobs and then use ChartHop to import your exported jobs to ChartHop using a CSV file.
Exporting Lever requisitions are only for outbound data flows.
You can choose add all jobs, including those that are not active, or just import your active jobs from Lever Requisitions.
To export Lever requisitions follow these steps:
- Navigate to Apps from the settings (gear) menu in the left side bar.
- Select the All Apps tab.
- Scroll the list down to the Lever Requisitions app.
- Select the Lever Requisitions app.
- From the ChartHop Lever Requisitions app settings page, select either:
- Export Active Lever Reqs, to include only Open Lever requisitions.
- Export All Lever Reqs, to include all Lever requisitions including Closed, On Hold, and Hired.
- Save the .csv file.
Before you import Lever requisitions into ChartHop, follow these steps to clean the .csv:
- Open the .csv in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Remove any roles that aren't on your hiring plan, for example test jobs and inactive roles.
- Ensure that every role has a value for Manager. You should also set target comp (Base and Variable) for the roles if possible.
- Ensure that the list of roles is correct and up to date, and reflects what you want imported into ChartHop as the new source of truth for your hiring plan
Save the edited file as a .csv or .xlsx and upload it on the Import Spreadsheet page in ChartHop.
Once the upload is complete, the hiring plan of open jobs in ChartHop should mirror the hiring plan of open reqs in Lever. From this point forward, you can use ChartHop as the system of record for open roles.