ChartHop for Administrators
Configuring financial settings
In the General tab, you can configure information about financial prefrences including fiscal year, currencies, cost multipliers, and stock valuations.
To configure your organization's general settings:
- From the left sidebar, select Admin.
- From the sub-menu, select Financial.
- Enter your company financial preferences in the following sections:
- In the General section:
- Fiscal year starts - The month on which your organization's fiscal year begins.
- In the Currencies section:
- Add additional currency - Select additional currencies as your organization needs them
- Default currency - The default currency when currency is not specified in imported data
- Built-in Base and Variable field currency overrides - Options to override the currency default for specific conditions when importing data
- Cost multiplier - custom multiplier for approximating true headcount costs across the organization
- In the Stock valuations section:
- Equity grant types - The types of grants your organization supports and options to rename them
- Valuation History - Manage and configure your stock options for your organization's employees, determine the strike price for option grants, and establish amounts to be allocated for fundraising events.
- Select Save Settings to save your changes.