Reassign an approver for a scenario
You can reassign an approver when the original approver for a scenario is unavailable (for example, due to PTO or family leave).
The person who originally submitted the scenario for approval can’t reassign the approver. A person with Editor access to the scenario must reassign the approver.
To reassign an approver:
- From the left sidebar, select Planning.
- Access the scenario whose approver you want to reassign.
- The scenario should have a Review status of In review.
- Select View details from the banner at the top of the scenario.
- Next to the approver you want to reassign, select the ⋮ menu and select Reassign.
- In the Approver field, enter the name of the replacement approver.
- Enter a comment to explain the reassignment.
- Select Reassign. The scenario is shared with the new approver for review. A notification is also sent to the new approver.