Set a default currency
You can change the default currency for your organization (by default, US Dollar (USD) is configured as the Org default).
Set the org default currency
To change the default currency for your ChartHop organization:
- From the left sidebar, select the Settings menu (gear icon) and select Org settings.
- Select the Currencies & costs tab.
- In the Currencies section, select the action menu at the left of the row for the currency you want to set as default.
- Select Set as org default currency.
- Select Save at the bottom of the Currencies & costs tab to save your changes. Rate comparisons are updated to be based off of your default currency.