Update your org profile image
In ChartHop, there are two different types of profile images you can update:
- Org profile image
- User profile image
Your org profile image displays to the rest of your organization whenever your organization is visualized (for example, in your employee profile, in the Org Chart, Data Sheet, and Map).
You can edit your org profile image from your employee profile.
When your organization is integrated with Slack, your Slack profile image is automatically imported and used as your default org profile image. You can update that default image from your employee profile.
To update your org profile image:
- From the left sidebar, select your profile icon.
- Select My profile.
- From the View on Org Chart ▼ dropdown menu, select Edit my info.
- In the Edit person dialog, navigate to the Image field.
- Select Browse and select an image file to upload.
- You can upload an image in PNG or JPG format.
- Select Save when you're finished.
Your user profile image is used whenever you make changes in ChartHop as a user (for example, when entering comments or changes in a scenario or review). The user profile image always displays in the left sidebar.
You can update your user profile image from the User Settings page. Learn more.