Viewing sync history
You can view the data sync history of all payroll, equity, and ATS apps installed in your ChartHop organization on the App Sync History page. The page contains a list of details for each sync, including the date and time of its completion, status, direction, and the cause of the sync.
You can view the data sync history of all installed apps in your ChartHop organization from the App Sync History page.
To view your sync status, complete the following steps:
- From the Settings menu (gear icon) in the left sidebar, select Sync history.
- View the Status column in the table, which shows one of the following status messages:
- Complete - The sync was successfully completed without errors or warnings.
- Complete with Errors - The sync was successfully completed along with minor errors or warnings.
- In progress - The sync is currently in progress.
- Failed - The sync was unsuccessfully completed along with major errors or warnings.
By default, the App sync history page displays all syncs across all supported apps installed in your ChartHop organization.
You can filter the sync history results by the following parameters listed below:
- App filter - Filters syncs based on the app.
- Status - Filters syncs based on the sync status.
- Direction - Filters syncs based on the sync direction.
- Start Date - Filters syncs that were completed after the selected date.
- End Date - Filters syncs that were completed after the selected date.
You can also search the page using specific keywords in the Summary column (e.g., searching for a specific job title).