You can combine two or more scenarios into a single scenario. This is helpful when consolidating the changes of multiple collaborators in separate scenarios.
When you combine scenarios, you can choose to combine all changes into one of the existing scenarios or to combine all changes into a brand new scenario.
To combine scenarios:
- In the Scenarios list, select the checkboxes for the scenarios you want to combine.
- Select Combine. The Combine Scenarios dialog displays.
- Select how you are combining all your scenario changes:
- Add all scenario changes into an existing scenario.
- Add all scenario changes into a brand new scenario.
- (Optional) Enter a name for the new scenario (if combining into a new scenario) and define the start date, scenario type, and description.
- Select Create.
Roles: Recruiting editor | Owner | Technical owner
Updated 16 May 2023
Did this page help you?