Viewing review data in ChartHop
You can view and analyze performance review data for your employees by configuring it to display on the Data Sheet. You can also view performance review data directly in the Employee profile.
After data has been collected for a review, you can view the collected data by adding the fields used in a performance review form as columns on the Data Sheet. This gives you the ability to view performance review ratings for a specific group of employees, including your direct reports.
You can add as many performance review fields as you want. For example, you can add both self-review ratings and downward review ratings to see how they compare for a group.
To display performance review data in the Data Sheet for your employees:
- Navigate to the Data Sheet.
- (Optional) Use the + icon to create a new view (for example, Review Rating).
- Filter the employees that display on the Data Sheet using Carrot:
- Enter is:person under:"me": to display all the employees that report to you.
- Enter is:person under:"Person's Name" to display all the employees that report to a specific person.
- Enter is:person department:engineering to display all the employees in a specific department (for example, Engineering).
- You can also use the Filter dialog for additional filtering options. Learn more.
- Select Select columns.
- In the Select columns dialog, select the fields you want to display (for example, Self Review Rating and Downward Review Rating).
- Select Apply. The fields and any collected performance review data display as new columns on the Data Sheet.
Your ChartHop admin can set performance review data to display on a custom tab in an Employee profile by linking performance review fields to that tab. This allows you to view performance review data for an employee in one place. Learn more.