Monitoring your scenario in review
Roles: Recruiting editor | Owner | Technical owner
After you submit an approval request for your scenario, the review status of your scenario changes from Open to In Review and your scenario cannot be edited.
A banner at the top of your scenario lets you know the current status of your scenario. You can select View details to see a timeline of the approvals process, including the names and titles of the approvers and changes in review status.
Send a reminder to your scenario approver
When your scenario is pending approval, you have the ability to send a friendly reminder to the approver from the Approvals details of your scenario.
To send a reminder:
- Access your scenario. Your scenario should have a status of In review.
- In the banner at the top of the screen, select View details.
- In the Approvals details that display, select Send reminder.
- ChartHop sends an email reminder to the approver whose approval is pending.
Edit your scenario after it has been submitted
When your scenario is in a status of In review, it is locked and you cannot make any edits. In order to make any additional changes, you must withdraw the approval request for your scenario.
Withdrawing your scenario removes the approval request from the To-dos of all approvers and returns it to a status of Open.
If approvers have already given their approval, you can still edit your scenario by selecting Edit scenario. However, this changes the status of the scenario from Approved to Open so you’ll have to resubmit the scenario again for approval after you have completed your edits.
To withdraw a scenario:
- Access a scenario that is either In review or Approved.
- In the banner at the top of the screen, select Withdraw request.
- Enter a reason for withdrawing the scenario.
- You can use this to describe the additional changes you are making or explain any additional reasons for withdrawing the approval request.
- Any comments you enter are added to the Comments section at the bottom of the scenario.
- Select Withdraw.
- The approval request is withdrawn and the scenario changes to a status of Open, allowing you to make additional edits.
- Approvers are sent an email notification that the approval request has been withdrawn.
Edit your scenario after it has been rejected
When your scenario is rejected, approvers send it back to you with their comments. You are also notified by email that your scenario has been rejected.
To view and edit your rejected scenario:
- Access your scenario. Your scenario should have a status of Rejected.
- Comments entered by the approvers display at the bottom of the screen in the Comments section.
- These comments contain feedback and additional information explaining why your scenario was sent back to you.
- In the banner at the top of the screen, select Edit scenario.
- This changes the status of your scenario to Open and unlocks it for editing.
- Once you are done revising and editing your scenario, you can resubmit it for approval by selecting Request approval. Learn more.