Terminate a person
When you terminate a person in ChartHop, you remove them from your current ChartHop organization, although you can still search for them on the Data Sheet or the Org Chart. You can view terminated people on either page by moving the date slider to when they were still with your org.
Terminating a person from the Org Chart
To terminate a person:
- From the left sidebar, select Org Chart.
- On the Org Chart, select the person to terminate.
- In the Profile Summary, from the menu next to Edit job, select Terminate.
- In the Terminate Person dialog, add the following information:
- Last day - The person's last day.
- Announce date - The date when the departure will be visible on the Org Chart.
- Departure type - The conditions of the departure.
- Backfill job - Whether the position will remain open.
- Regrettable - Whether the departure is regrettable by your org. This information is only visible to users with access to sensitive data. Learn more.
- Reason - The reason for the termination.
- Notes - Additional notes regarding the termination.
- Select Save to primary to finish terminating the employee.
You can also terminate a person from the Data sheet. To do this, in the row menu (⋮) on the left side of the row for the person to terminate, select Terminate.
Updated 09 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?